Update for PC-3000 Portable is released, Version 1.5.1
- New HDD families have been added into support list: SADLE 2D, MZTGP, Draco;
- New SA access mode by ABA in ABA/CHS translation mode has been added for ROYL drives;
- New selection feature (by ID/by ABA) has been added for all SA module checking modes;
- Control of hidden defects in SA according to the module 30 has been added.
- Descriptions for DR (Drive Tables, “before – CP”) and service modules have been added;
- Utility menu structure has been changed;
- Added support for defect hide cmd Rev 3;
- Fixed error of outputting DT description in protocol, during reading in profile and DB.
Seagate Classic (Baracuda)
- New HDD families have been added into support list: LD25.1(MLite), LD25.2(Mustang);
- Terminal speed control feature is available from utility menu.
- New HDD families have been added into support list: МН80, M8E, N1 1.8;
- Before you choose family, terminal tab is activated at the background which enables to monitor drive start log without initializing the utility;
- New attention log about untypical LBA size during utility launching has been added;
- New feature of auto switching micro program in test mode during ROM reading/writing problems (via terminal);
- New “View ROM dump info” test has been added for following HDD families: VOYAGER11+, VICTOR, PUMA, VICTORPLUS, VERNA, VERNALITE, VANGO, VANGOPLUS, PANGO, VELOCE, PALO, Poseidon, DELPHI, Caesar, P80M, Trident, T166, Storm2, Trident3, MAGMA, M40S, M60, M80, MANGO, M5P1, PARAGON, M6, MT1;
- The ability of heads selection has been added in SA structure test;
- New option of errors ignoring during composite reading has been added in “Reading Modules” test;
- «Platform Id get error» has been fixed. This error can occur during Trinity drive ROM analysis (disassembling);
- “Unknown tech key” error has been fixed. This error can occur when you press “skip” button at reading service track test.
- New HDD families have been added into support list: 34GAL, 56GSY, 59GSXP, 61GSY, 64GSY, 65GSX.
- New special utility has been added for Hitachi HDD based on ARM architecture.
- Output buffering added in terminal (prevents program crash during large data transfer at high speed in terminal);
- Mechanism of mutual exclusion for access to PC-3000 Portable adapter has been seriously improved. During commands execution, new technique of power control has been added.
- Added feature to export RAW recovery result into .CSV file;
- Raw Recovery mode algorithm has been improved. Execution speed increased by 20-30%;
- In Raw Recovery result, new ”Comment” field has been added. There you will find the most typical information for current result, which enables to see difference in list-view results (for example: distinguish between the different partitions of superblocks);
- In log context menu, new option “open as LBA” has been added. It allows selecting numeric value, and immediately open sector editor for it;
- The algorithm of forming a new name for the duplicate file when you save with the "rename" has been changed and improved;
- Disk Analysis mode has been improved
- New file systems have been added into support list: UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS;
- Implemented creation of virtual FAT16 and FAT32 partitions even in case when BOOT or/and FAT Tables are lost;
- Implemented correct addition of virtual XFS, ExtX, UFS1/UFS2 partitions even iwhen the first superblock has been damaged;
- Added single automatically launching method when MBR, GPT, APM are lost or damaged.
- New File systems have been added into support list: EXT4, XFS, ReiserFS;
- NTFS File System: Partition data analysis method has been added;
- FAT File System: Partition data analysis method has been added;
- UFS2, UFS3 File Systems: Partition data analysis method has been added;
- In Raw Recovery mode, searching for service structures has been added for the following file systems: exFAT, HFS+, XFS, ExtX, UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS.