August 19, 2013 The new version of PC-3000 Ver. 5.5 and Data Extractor Ver. 5.0 software is available Main changes
- PC-3000 software kernel has been unified for working on different hardware platforms: PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 Portable;
- the current new software version will work with all three products: PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 Portable.
August 19, 2013 A new concept of PC-3000 Moving forward, with our continued focus on meeting the demands in the best possible way, we have developed a new concept of PC-3000 to adjust the various tasks of our customers. Now you can choose those PC-3000 which serve your needs mostly, as we are happy to introduce you three hardware platforms of PC-3000 for recovering data from Hard Disk Drives. Read more...
June 06, 2013 ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre is launched To provide faster and more efficient Technical Support to our valued users we are glad to introduce a new way of getting Technical Support – ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre. It is CRM online system that ensures more convenience, quicker help, transparency and proper order of your requests to our Technical Support. Read more...
April 15, 2013 New training seminar based on PC-3000 Express ACE Laboratory congratulates all our students with completing «PC-3000 Technology for HDD Data Recovery» and «Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology» training seminars. Read more...
March 12, 2013 New in services from ACE Laboratory Along with developing professional data recovery solutions for already 21 years, we are providing related services to our valued customers. Making summary of reconstruction in services provided by ACE Laboratory, we would like to share our positive news with you. Read more...
January 10, 2013 New version for PC-3000 UDMA 5.2.3 and Data Extractor Ver. 4.8.18 is released! Main enhancements:
- New families are supported in WD, Samsung, Toshiba utilities.
- ROM writing and family identification have been added for Seagate F3 HDD.
- Password removing algorithm for HDD Hitachi-IBM-ARM has been improved.
- Forensic functions have been added!
- New implementation of methods of scanning for NTFS and HFS+ file systems.
- Export/import of “Raw recovery” and Grep reference books have been added.
September 04, 2012 Summer training sessions have been completed in ACE Laboratory Attendees from almost all continents have visited training seminars held in Rostov-on-Don, Russia this summer. They estimated the quality and efficiency of the new training programs which have been used since spring 2012. The main indicator is their highly positive feedback after passing training. And again it is very pleasant to hear how useful is what we are doing for our customers. Read more...
July 18, 2012 Update for PC-3000 Portable is released, Version 1.5.1
- New special utility has been added for Hitachi HDD based on ARM architecture;
- New HDD families have been added into support list: WD Marvell SADLE 2D, MZTGP, Draco; Samsung МН80, M8E, N1 1.8; Seagate Classic LD25.1(MLite), LD25.2(Mustang); Toshiba 34GAL, 56GSY, 59GSXP, 61GSY, 64GSY, 65GSX;
- New file systems have been added into support list: ReiserFS, EXT4, XFS;
- Disk Analysis mode has been improved, UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS are supported;
- In Raw Recovery mode, searching for service structures has been added for the following file systems: exFAT, HFS+, XFS, ExtX, UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS;
- New SA access mode by ABA in ABA/CHS program translation mode has been added for WD ROYAL drives.
July 11, 2012 New features of Toshiba utility in PC-3000 for Windows 5.1 with Data Extractor UDMA 4.8.2 We have developed unique technique of accessing data in Toshiba HDD (all families) with damaged G-LIST. Read more...
July 03, 2012 A new revolutionary approach for handling dead SSD in the version 6.0.1! New version 6.0.1 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition has breakthrough mode for handling damaged SSD without unsoldering memory chips using technological access through controller! This mode provides access both to user data and dumps of chips (logical-level access and physical-level access). Read more...
June 15, 2012 New version for PC-3000 UDMA Ver. 5.0.8 and Data Extractor Ver. 4.8 is released! After the January version we have delivered around 70 Enhancements in PC-3000 and Data Extractor and have done big job on fixing bugs according to customers' wishes.
- New utility for HDD HITACHI-IBM ARM (all families);
- Added support of new HDD families in the utilities: WD, Seagate, Samsumg, Toshiba;
- New mode “Head map editing in RAM – new algorithm” in WD Marvell utility;
- Seagate F3 utility can now work with SAP (Servo Adaptive Parameters) and CAP (Controller Adaptive Parameters);
- Data Extractor has new efficient mode “Disk analysis”, “Raw recovery” algorithm has been greatly improved.
May 17, 2012 3 events have been successfully completed in Japan ACE Laboratory delegation is back after the productive visit to Japan. Our company has participated in the 9th Information Security Expo, conducted two seminars: The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan and specialized seminar for Japanese governmental organizations. All three events were even more efficient and successful as it was expected, which shows tremendous interest and demand for ACE technologies among Japanese data recovery engineers and IT specialists.
The 9th Information Security Expo in Tokyo, 9-11 May 2012
The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan, 12 May 2012
Specialized seminar for governmental organizations, 14 May 2012
May 14, 2012 On Company's 20th Anniversary, ACE evaluates the success and plans the future work ACE company is celebrating its 20-year anniversary as a key developer of professional data recovery products and services.
We congratulate each of us with this memorable date and thank all our customers, resellers and partners for being with us!
April 11, 2012 New training programs have been presented in March training seminars.
- More practice-oriented training;
- training on new features and functions of PC-3000 products;
- modified approach to giving fundamentals;
- case studies on the most required cases with damaged HDD and NAND based devices;
- recent tips and recommendations on the latest data recovery tricks.
March 30, 2012 The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan ACE Laboratory company together with our Japanese partner Livedata Co, Ltd will conduct the First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Tokyo, Japan! Read more...