Duration: 1 day
Location: Prague, Central Europe; Istanbul, Turkey; Norwalk, US
The aim of our training is to teach you the unique way of Solid State Drive recovery using a special technological mode in the PC-3000 SSD Active Utilities. Engineers of ACE Lab company have developed a special PC-3000 SSD software system, which allows you to recover data from SSD drives easily, without unsoldering the memory chips. This method can easily handle controller encryption, data mixing and other problems with internal service structures of SSD. Each student will have his own training set of drives for practice.
What you get:
- Unique knowledge and skills to work with SSD in technological mode
- Official ACE Lab Data Recovery certification
- Useful handouts
SSD Data Recovery Training Overview
Solid State Drives are becoming more and more popular and a lot of new SSD models appear in the market. New laptops and Desktop PC are increasingly using SSD as main or additional storage device in the system. Data recovery from these devices is becoming more frequent year by year. You’ll learn how to use PC-3000 SSD technological mode to recover data from dead SSD without unsoldering the chips.
- Characteristics of data storage in SSD
- Software and hardware implementation of SSD
- PC-3000 SSD utility. Components. Features
- Technique of primary diagnosis and determination of the nature of malfunction
- Two approaches to data recovery from SSD
Testimonials from attendees
Reserve your attendance