January 28, 2014 The new version of PC-3000 Ver. 5.6 and Data Extractor Ver. 5.1.2 software is available Main changes:
- Added option to initialize translator in RAM for Hitachi-IBM-ARM drives
- Seagate F3 drives have an improved method of working with system files and modified translator recovery mechanism
- Added support of the latest families in WD Marvell utility
- Optimized method for raw recovery in DE
- Data Extractor RAID Edition has added an option to work in several tasks at the same time
- Created interactive determinations of RAID parameters
December 30, 2013 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Dear Customers,
2013 year is almost over and 2014 is coming soon. This year has yielded many positive changes and presented new opportunities we would like to emphasize.
ACE Lab has made a significant leap by extending its presence in Europe. With a new representative office in Prague we have become closer to our customers and facilitated the process of procurement of PC-3000 products.
Moreover, we have launched ACE Lab Support Centre that allows us to provide technical support more efficiently at a high level. Our professional technical engineers are at your disposal and you can keep control and manage all your cases very easily. Next year we will continue working hard to make our technical service more efficient and we would be grateful to receive your opinions about any enhancement of our service. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com any time.
During 2013 we have been working hard developing the most powerful PC-3000 products. We have taken into account all your wishes and recommendations about the useful features of PC-3000. ACE Lab wants to say a great Thanks to everyone who shared their own ideas about PC-3000 features as together we have been creating very powerful solutions for your business. Next year will be the year of next generation PC-3000 solutions with the highest speeds and greatest performance. In addition, due to the strong customer demand of becoming proficient in PC-3000 operation and data recovery on the whole, we have decided to conduct new advanced training seminars that will be available next year. 2014 will be a year of new opportunities, high intensity and significant productivity.
ACE Lab would like to wish you a prosperous Happy New Year. We appreciate your loyalty, testimonials, opinions, recommendations and everything you shared with us. It has been a pleasure to work with you in 2013 and we look forward to working with you in 2014 and contributing to your success.
Support during holidays:
Please kindly note that Russia has official public holidays starting from the 31st of December till the 8th of January.
If you have any urgent technical questions, please call +7909.4358.999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't received your license from email@example.com or activation from firstname.lastname@example.org, please get it from here or send a license/activation request copy to email@example.com.
December 26, 2013 PC-3000 SAS V. 5.0.2 and Data Extractor V. 4.8.28 released PC-3000 SAS kernel
- PC-3000 SAS software has been redesigned completely to support operations with SAS HDD via the kit 4-channel SAS controller and with SCSI HDD via third party controllers; limited support for SATA, ATA, USB HDD on third party controllers has also been implemented
- Implemented separate and independent management of 4 SAS ports on the kit SAS controller
- Implemented management for the 4-channel power supply adapter
- Implemented launch of PC-3000 SAS utilities and Data Extractor tasks as independent processes in the OS
- Implemented driver support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows 8
November 25, 2013 PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition has got a new version 6.4. New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- Full support of Intel SSD drive based on Postville controller (with solution for BAD_CTX, BAD_FW and NO_FW bugs)!
- New Active Utility for Toshiba SSD drives based on JMF616 controllers
- Translator for SM3257EN controllers family
- A lot of new XOR, memory chips, ECC, and other resources!
- New preparation options for modern flash drives
- New algorithms for reading problem TLC/MLC chips
- Serious improvements and optimizations of PC-3000 software components
November 19, 2013 New representative office in Europe Over the last years almost all our customers have been dealing with us though our Russian headquarters.
Today we are delighted to announce the opening of our new representative office in Prague, the Czech Republic under the name ACELab Europe s.r.o.
This new location strengthens the ACE Laboratory presence and helps us to cooperate with our customers and partners at a new level, consolidating our abilities to deliver the full range of our products, services and opportunities.
November 01, 2013 The next decade of training seminars has been completed in ACE Laboratory We start to calculate the conducted training seminars not singly but already by the dozens, as they are held more and more often now. Read more...
October 01, 2013 ACE Laboratory delegation has successfully conducted three events in Tokyo, Japan ACE Lab Technical director and founder, chief developer of Data Extractor and chief developer in RAID Edition project, ACE Laboratory chief executive officer have demonstrated the latest developments in PC-3000 products and shared their vision of the situation in the contemporary data recovery world. We are thankful to our official dealer in Japan - Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd that showed high professionalism and dedication at organizing these events.
It was an honor for us to see such keen interest among our valued customers and specialists who are just looking for the proper data recovery solutions.
Specialized closed seminar for governmental organizations, 18 September 2013
Open "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar, 19 September 2013
Participation in "Digital Forensic" seminar, 20 September 2013
September 02, 2013 "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar in Japan
ACE Laboratory together with our Japanese dealer Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd. сompany are proud to announce open "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar which will take place in Tokyo, Japan on the 19th of September, 2013.
August 19, 2013 The new version of PC-3000 Ver. 5.5 and Data Extractor Ver. 5.0 software is available Main changes
- PC-3000 software kernel has been unified for working on different hardware platforms: PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 Portable;
- the current new software version will work with all three products: PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 Portable.
August 19, 2013 A new concept of PC-3000 Moving forward, with our continued focus on meeting the demands in the best possible way, we have developed a new concept of PC-3000 to adjust the various tasks of our customers. Now you can choose those PC-3000 which serve your needs mostly, as we are happy to introduce you three hardware platforms of PC-3000 for recovering data from Hard Disk Drives. Read more...
June 06, 2013 ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre is launched To provide faster and more efficient Technical Support to our valued users we are glad to introduce a new way of getting Technical Support – ACE Laboratory Technical Support Centre. It is CRM online system that ensures more convenience, quicker help, transparency and proper order of your requests to our Technical Support. Read more...
April 15, 2013 New training seminar based on PC-3000 Express ACE Laboratory congratulates all our students with completing «PC-3000 Technology for HDD Data Recovery» and «Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology» training seminars. Read more...
March 12, 2013 New in services from ACE Laboratory Along with developing professional data recovery solutions for already 21 years, we are providing related services to our valued customers. Making summary of reconstruction in services provided by ACE Laboratory, we would like to share our positive news with you. Read more...
January 10, 2013 New version for PC-3000 UDMA 5.2.3 and Data Extractor Ver. 4.8.18 is released! Main enhancements:
- New families are supported in WD, Samsung, Toshiba utilities.
- ROM writing and family identification have been added for Seagate F3 HDD.
- Password removing algorithm for HDD Hitachi-IBM-ARM has been improved.
- Forensic functions have been added!
- New implementation of methods of scanning for NTFS and HFS+ file systems.
- Export/import of “Raw recovery” and Grep reference books have been added.
September 04, 2012 Summer training sessions have been completed in ACE Laboratory Attendees from almost all continents have visited training seminars held in Rostov-on-Don, Russia this summer. They estimated the quality and efficiency of the new training programs which have been used since spring 2012. The main indicator is their highly positive feedback after passing training. And again it is very pleasant to hear how useful is what we are doing for our customers. Read more...