January 10, 2013 New version for PC-3000 UDMA 5.2.3 and Data Extractor Ver. 4.8.18 is released! Main enhancements:
- New families are supported in WD, Samsung, Toshiba utilities.
- ROM writing and family identification have been added for Seagate F3 HDD.
- Password removing algorithm for HDD Hitachi-IBM-ARM has been improved.
- Forensic functions have been added!
- New implementation of methods of scanning for NTFS and HFS+ file systems.
- Export/import of “Raw recovery” and Grep reference books have been added.
July 18, 2012 Update for PC-3000 Portable is released, Version 1.5.1
- New special utility has been added for Hitachi HDD based on ARM architecture;
- New HDD families have been added into support list: WD Marvell SADLE 2D, MZTGP, Draco; Samsung МН80, M8E, N1 1.8; Seagate Classic LD25.1(MLite), LD25.2(Mustang); Toshiba 34GAL, 56GSY, 59GSXP, 61GSY, 64GSY, 65GSX;
- New file systems have been added into support list: ReiserFS, EXT4, XFS;
- Disk Analysis mode has been improved, UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS are supported;
- In Raw Recovery mode, searching for service structures has been added for the following file systems: exFAT, HFS+, XFS, ExtX, UFS1/UFS2, ReiserFS;
- New SA access mode by ABA in ABA/CHS program translation mode has been added for WD ROYAL drives.
July 11, 2012 New features of Toshiba utility in PC-3000 for Windows 5.1 with Data Extractor UDMA 4.8.2 We have developed unique technique of accessing data in Toshiba HDD (all families) with damaged G-LIST. Read more...
July 03, 2012 A new revolutionary approach for handling dead SSD in the version 6.0.1! New version 6.0.1 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition has breakthrough mode for handling damaged SSD without unsoldering memory chips using technological access through controller! This mode provides access both to user data and dumps of chips (logical-level access and physical-level access). Read more...
May 17, 2012 3 events have been successfully completed in Japan ACE Laboratory delegation is back after the productive visit to Japan. Our company has participated in the 9th Information Security Expo, conducted two seminars: The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan and specialized seminar for Japanese governmental organizations. All three events were even more efficient and successful as it was expected, which shows tremendous interest and demand for ACE technologies among Japanese data recovery engineers and IT specialists.
The 9th Information Security Expo in Tokyo, 9-11 May 2012
The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan, 12 May 2012
Specialized seminar for governmental organizations, 14 May 2012
May 14, 2012 On Company's 20th Anniversary, ACE evaluates the success and plans the future work ACE company is celebrating its 20-year anniversary as a key developer of professional data recovery products and services.
We congratulate each of us with this memorable date and thank all our customers, resellers and partners for being with us!
March 30, 2012 The First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Japan ACE Laboratory company together with our Japanese partner Livedata Co, Ltd will conduct the First Open NAND Data Recovery Technology Seminar in Tokyo, Japan! Read more...
March 30, 2012 The 9th Information Security Expo in Tokyo, Japan!
On the 9-11th of May 2012 ACE Laboratory will participate in the 9th Information Security Expo in Tokyo, Japan!
February 01, 2012 Letter of Information to all North American customers ACE Laboratory, has been beneficially working with North American customers through our North American distributor, Deepspar company, for many years. Our company is distinguished by our commitment to excellence in everything we do, supporting progress in every step. From now on, all North American customers will get direct support and can buy all PC-3000 products from the vendor - ACE Laboratory. Read more...