New version 6.5.1 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is released
New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- New memory chips with the 16-8 JEDEC and the 16-8 ONFI type of reading have been added
- New XOR patterns and ECC types have been added
- New analysis algorithm for the SSS6677 controller has been added
- the PC-3000 UDMA-E appears in the hardware controller selection while launching the Active Utility mode
- New ability for adding the user's own ECC description has been added (recommended only for advanced users)
- New mode for adding elimination based on XOR has been added
- the ECC auto detection tools have been improved
- New synchronization method of the "Block's sorting" has been added
- Matching version mode has been seriously improved
- A lot of different bug fixes and improvements in Kernel part of the PC-3000 Flash have been done
For all new users we recommend visiting our F.A.Q. in PC-3000 Flash NAND Forum, where you can find a lot of useful information about the PC-3000 Flash functionality.
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition.