September 30, 2014 The new PC-3000 SSD software version 1.0 is released As you see how quickly many SSD are appearing, it is high time to start tacking this new data recovery challenge! ACE Laboratory anticipates the needs and provides the PC-3000 SSD – the only solution in the world that works with SSD in the technological mode.
Repairing SSD and recovering data from SSD using the technological mode greatly simplifies and accelerates the restoration process, not to mention the enormously increased efficiency. The PC-3000 SSD product has a rich list of SSD which can be recovered using the most state-of-the-art techniques.
September 29, 2014 The new versions of PC-3000 Ver.5.8.14 and Data Extractor Ver.5.2.8 are available.
The English and Japanese versions of the PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA, PC-3000 Portable, PC-3000 SAS Professional Systems are available.
- Encrypted WD USB drives can be software decrypted now
- New drive families for Western Digital, Samsung and Hitachi-IBM-ARM are supported
- New driver for the PC-3000 Express and the PC-3000 UDMA-E has appeared
- Defect hiding algorithm for Seagate F3 has been improved
- Read/write speed for read and write tests has been increased up to 10%
- Work with ROM in Western Digital HDD has been improved
- 5C module loading as a loader for the newest WD drives has been added
- Non-standard sector size SCSI/SAS drives have a possibility to be plugged in the operating system now
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Software.
September 10, 2014 Innovations in the PC-3000 Flash. Testing of a new Power Control Adapter for NAND-Flash microchips is finalized The research and development on reading data from the damaged NAND-Flash microchips take a great deal of time in ACE Lab company. The experiments have proved the fact of the positive influence of supply voltage on the quality of reading some up-to-date “problematic” microchips like MLC and TLC, as many bit errors are appearing during the memory chip reading process. There is no way to get rid of these errors and it is impossible to use the passive and statistic methods to improve the quality of reading.
As a result of our research, we have developed a specialized Power Control Adapter. Its concept and capabilities encompass the readiness to solve not only many today tasks but also meet the future challenges.
September 01, 2014 New BGA-152 and Circuit Board (adapter for unsoldering rare microchips and monoliths) adapters have been added to the PC-3000 Flash Now the delivery set of the PC-3000 Flash has been changed. The new adapters – BGA-152 and Circuit Board have been added in addition to the already existing LGA/TLGA-52 adapter. BGA-152 adapter is used for connecting microchips in BGA-152/132 cases. Circuit Board adapter is intended for unsoldering the rare microchips and monoliths. The total cost of the PC-3000 Flash remains at the same level despite of adding the new adapters.
Other new powerful adapters are in development now and the news about them will be announced additionally.
August 12, 2014 New fast and efficient way to work with Encrypted Western Digital HDD Currently, the work with the encrypted Western Digital drives has become faster and more convenient. Previously, engineers could spend many days to recover data from the encrypted WD HDD, but now the issue with the encrypted drive can be solved within a moment.
The PC-3000 WD Marvell utility has a new mode to handle the Fully Encrypted Western Digital USB HDD. This mode provides “on-the-fly” software decryption which allows to work with encrypted WD drives in the Data Extractor without transferring data on a healthy drive.
August 04, 2014 PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is divided into two products - PC-3000 Flash and PC-3000 SSD The PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is divided into two products – the PC-3000 Flash and the PC-3000 SSD. Each product is intended for one direction: the PC-3000 Flash for recovering data from Flash drives and the PC-3000 SSD for recovering data from SSD.
Such division makes the development of both products much more efficient and you will have more data recovery opportunities both for Flash drives and SSD.
July 28, 2014 Now it is more convenient to recover data for your customers Since now it will be more convenient for your customers to get their data back while you will save time and avoid numerous explanations to understand what files your customer needs to recover first and foremost. It is especially important when the customer's hard disk drive will be bricked soon and you urgently need to know which data the customer needs most of all. With DE Viewer application your customer can set up the priorities for the critical files and folders to be recovered and make some comments for you.
DE Viewer is a free application which is available for all Data Extractor users and their customers.
July 22, 2014 PC-3000 SAS V. 5.7.5 and Data Extractor V. 5.1.15 released
PC-3000 SAS kernel
- Added shortcuts for quick start without channel selection
- Bug fix in the data reading mode for SATA HDD
- Fixed the progress "overflow" error
- Redesigned selection of the drives connected to external controllers, 'Refresh' command in the menu now updates the configuration of Windows devices while configuration updated in the Device Manager refreshes the list of drives available for selection
- Redesigned functionality of the status indicators, added support for the activity of SPTI drives
July 07, 2014 The new version of PC-3000 Ver.5.7.12 and Data Extractor Ver.5.1.12 are available. Main changes:
- The operating speed of all HDDs using PIO for getting access to SA is increased in 3-5 times (for the PC-3000 Express and the PC-3000 UDMA-E controllers)
- The PC-3000 Portable II system has the updated internal firmware which allows to increase the data reading speed. UDMA66 mode is added for the PC-3000 Portable II (earlier only UDMA33 was supported)
- The new supported families are added for WD Marvell drives. The possibility of working with the 2nd and 3rd copies of Service Area (earlier only copy0 and copy1 were supported) is added
- Improved password removing algorithm for Hitachi Arm drives for the families with a non-standard Techno Key
- Changed Boot Code initialization procedure that allows to transform HDD into Boot Code mode without shorting controller pinouts
- Doubled speed of saving files from "Explorer" mode (by eliminating the saved file cache management and implementing the asynchronous writing into copy)
- Added "Status" bar that shows the details about the current process (for example: a number of files to copy, the total amount of copied data, the average and instantaneous copy speed, time spent and projected to the end of the process etc.)
- Improved operation with VMFS, XFS, EXT2(3,4), FAT, NTFS file systems
June 10, 2014 Increasing data recovery erudition
PC-3000 are so deep, highly sophisticated tools that provide many-sided efficient ways to recover data. And it is important to be able to use all the features which PC-3000 has, not just several methods which once worked fine. Here together with our PC-3000 guru you can learn those techniques which other users do not use or even do not know. The higher data recovery erudition you have the more chances to recover data when you have a difficult case and your competitors could not recover it.
May 28, 2014 Rewarding the most active Global Solution Centre members ACE Laboratory is thankful to all PC-3000 users for their efforts to add the new NAND solutions into our Global Solution Centre. We highly appreciate every minute of your time you spend to share your results.We have made a decision to nominate and support the PC-3000 Flash users who contributed their efforts to provide the numerous ready solutions for our Global Solution Centre. Read more...
May 15, 2014 New version 6.5.1 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is released New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- New memory chips with the 16-8 JEDEC and the 16-8 ONFI type of reading have been added
- New XOR patterns and ECC types have been added
- New analysis algorithm for the SSS6677 controller has been added
- the PC-3000 UDMA-E appears in the hardware controller selection while launching the Active Utility mode
- New ability for adding the user's own ECC description has been added (recommended only for advanced users)
- New mode for adding elimination based on XOR has been added
- the ECC auto detection tools have been improved
- New synchronization method of the "Block's sorting" has been added
- Matching version mode has been seriously improved
- A lot of different bug fixes and improvements in Kernel part of the PC-3000 Flash have been done
For all new users we recommend visiting our F.A.Q. in PC-3000 Flash NAND Forum, where you can find a lot of useful information about the PC-3000 Flash functionality.
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition.
April 30, 2014 Please note that the 1st, 2nd and 9th of May are official days off in Russia Please kindly note we have official days of in the following days:
May, 01, Thursday till May, 02, Friday - official days-off
May, 09, Friday - official days-off
If you have any urgent questions, please call +7909.4358.999 or e-mail any of our Technical Support engineers.
April 29, 2014 Japanese version of PC-3000 is launched
Our developers have completed a new localization of all PC-3000 products.
Right now, ACE Laboratory is proud to announce that the PC-3000 is available in the Japanese language.
We thank our official Dealer in Japan - Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd company which greatly helped us to release the Japanese version of all PC-3000 products and took care not only of the translation issues but of the cultural traditions as well.
The Japanese version of all PC-3000 products will be exclusively provided by Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd company within the next year.
We will add the new features which appear in the scheduled software updates into the Japanese version too.
April 14, 2014 Upgrade program for PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 SCSI (on the PCI bus)
All users of the green-colored PC-3000 for Windows UDMA and PC-3000 for SCSI (on the PCI buses) can upgrade their systems according to the upgrade program with 50% discount from the cost of the new systems. Upgrade means the exchange of the old board to the new board starting from the 15th of April, 2014.
Contents of the Hardware Upgrade delivery suite
The PC-3000 UDMA (PCI-E) Upgrade consists of the new PC-3000 UDMA (PCI-E) board, power cables and SATA interface cables.
The PC-3000 SAS (PCI-E) Upgrade consists of the new PC-3000 SAS (PCI-E) board, power cables and SAS interface cables.