May 15, 2014 New version 6.5.1 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is released New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- New memory chips with the 16-8 JEDEC and the 16-8 ONFI type of reading have been added
- New XOR patterns and ECC types have been added
- New analysis algorithm for the SSS6677 controller has been added
- the PC-3000 UDMA-E appears in the hardware controller selection while launching the Active Utility mode
- New ability for adding the user's own ECC description has been added (recommended only for advanced users)
- New mode for adding elimination based on XOR has been added
- the ECC auto detection tools have been improved
- New synchronization method of the "Block's sorting" has been added
- Matching version mode has been seriously improved
- A lot of different bug fixes and improvements in Kernel part of the PC-3000 Flash have been done
For all new users we recommend visiting our F.A.Q. in PC-3000 Flash NAND Forum, where you can find a lot of useful information about the PC-3000 Flash functionality.
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition.
April 30, 2014 Please note that the 1st, 2nd and 9th of May are official days off in Russia Please kindly note we have official days of in the following days:
May, 01, Thursday till May, 02, Friday - official days-off
May, 09, Friday - official days-off
If you have any urgent questions, please call +7909.4358.999 or e-mail any of our Technical Support engineers.
April 29, 2014 Japanese version of PC-3000 is launched
Our developers have completed a new localization of all PC-3000 products.
Right now, ACE Laboratory is proud to announce that the PC-3000 is available in the Japanese language.
We thank our official Dealer in Japan - Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd company which greatly helped us to release the Japanese version of all PC-3000 products and took care not only of the translation issues but of the cultural traditions as well.
The Japanese version of all PC-3000 products will be exclusively provided by Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd company within the next year.
We will add the new features which appear in the scheduled software updates into the Japanese version too.
April 14, 2014 Upgrade program for PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 SCSI (on the PCI bus)
All users of the green-colored PC-3000 for Windows UDMA and PC-3000 for SCSI (on the PCI buses) can upgrade their systems according to the upgrade program with 50% discount from the cost of the new systems. Upgrade means the exchange of the old board to the new board starting from the 15th of April, 2014.
Contents of the Hardware Upgrade delivery suite
The PC-3000 UDMA (PCI-E) Upgrade consists of the new PC-3000 UDMA (PCI-E) board, power cables and SATA interface cables.
The PC-3000 SAS (PCI-E) Upgrade consists of the new PC-3000 SAS (PCI-E) board, power cables and SAS interface cables.
April 07, 2014 Training seminars have been successfully conducted in February and March at ACE Laboratory ACE Laboratory congratulates all our students with completing the intermediate training courses «PC-3000 Technology for HDD Data Recovery» and «Data Recovery Technologies for SSD and other NAND based drives» and the advanced training course «Seagate recovery course». Students from the USA, Australia, France, Denmark, Hong Kong, Serbia, Spain, Iran and Turkey visited our Training Centre over the last two months. Read more...
March 20, 2014 A new website with the introduction of all new ACE Laboratory products is released We are happy to introduce our new ACE Laboratory products on our new corporate website.
This year is significant for the development of PC-3000 Technology, as we are launching new lines of the PC-3000 flagship products.
The PC-3000 Express Professional System, the PC-3000 Express RAID Professional System, the PC-3000 UDMA Professional System, the PC-3000 UDMA RAID Professional System, the PC-3000 SAS Professional System are available.
February 04, 2014 New version 6.4.2 of PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is released New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- New data preparation method of "XOR for page by page number"
- New data preparation method of "Copying in analysis result"
- New driver version which is setup automatically in new version of PC-3000 Flash setup *.exe file
- New memory chips support
- New features in Active utilities for SSD recovery
- New database resources
- Bugfixes and improvements
January 28, 2014 The new version of PC-3000 Ver. 5.6 and Data Extractor Ver. 5.1.2 software is available Main changes:
- Added option to initialize translator in RAM for Hitachi-IBM-ARM drives
- Seagate F3 drives have an improved method of working with system files and modified translator recovery mechanism
- Added support of the latest families in WD Marvell utility
- Optimized method for raw recovery in DE
- Data Extractor RAID Edition has added an option to work in several tasks at the same time
- Created interactive determinations of RAID parameters
December 30, 2013 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Dear Customers,
2013 year is almost over and 2014 is coming soon. This year has yielded many positive changes and presented new opportunities we would like to emphasize.
ACE Lab has made a significant leap by extending its presence in Europe. With a new representative office in Prague we have become closer to our customers and facilitated the process of procurement of PC-3000 products.
Moreover, we have launched ACE Lab Support Centre that allows us to provide technical support more efficiently at a high level. Our professional technical engineers are at your disposal and you can keep control and manage all your cases very easily. Next year we will continue working hard to make our technical service more efficient and we would be grateful to receive your opinions about any enhancement of our service. Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
During 2013 we have been working hard developing the most powerful PC-3000 products. We have taken into account all your wishes and recommendations about the useful features of PC-3000. ACE Lab wants to say a great Thanks to everyone who shared their own ideas about PC-3000 features as together we have been creating very powerful solutions for your business. Next year will be the year of next generation PC-3000 solutions with the highest speeds and greatest performance. In addition, due to the strong customer demand of becoming proficient in PC-3000 operation and data recovery on the whole, we have decided to conduct new advanced training seminars that will be available next year. 2014 will be a year of new opportunities, high intensity and significant productivity.
ACE Lab would like to wish you a prosperous Happy New Year. We appreciate your loyalty, testimonials, opinions, recommendations and everything you shared with us. It has been a pleasure to work with you in 2013 and we look forward to working with you in 2014 and contributing to your success.
Support during holidays:
Please kindly note that Russia has official public holidays starting from the 31st of December till the 8th of January.
If you have any urgent technical questions, please call +7909.4358.999 or e-mail email@example.com
If you haven't received your license from firstname.lastname@example.org or activation from email@example.com, please get it from here or send a license/activation request copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 26, 2013 PC-3000 SAS V. 5.0.2 and Data Extractor V. 4.8.28 released PC-3000 SAS kernel
- PC-3000 SAS software has been redesigned completely to support operations with SAS HDD via the kit 4-channel SAS controller and with SCSI HDD via third party controllers; limited support for SATA, ATA, USB HDD on third party controllers has also been implemented
- Implemented separate and independent management of 4 SAS ports on the kit SAS controller
- Implemented management for the 4-channel power supply adapter
- Implemented launch of PC-3000 SAS utilities and Data Extractor tasks as independent processes in the OS
- Implemented driver support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows 8
November 25, 2013 PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition has got a new version 6.4. New features are available NOW! They are the following:
- Full support of Intel SSD drive based on Postville controller (with solution for BAD_CTX, BAD_FW and NO_FW bugs)!
- New Active Utility for Toshiba SSD drives based on JMF616 controllers
- Translator for SM3257EN controllers family
- A lot of new XOR, memory chips, ECC, and other resources!
- New preparation options for modern flash drives
- New algorithms for reading problem TLC/MLC chips
- Serious improvements and optimizations of PC-3000 software components
November 19, 2013 New representative office in Europe Over the last years almost all our customers have been dealing with us though our Russian headquarters.
Today we are delighted to announce the opening of our new representative office in Prague, the Czech Republic under the name ACELab Europe s.r.o.
This new location strengthens the ACE Laboratory presence and helps us to cooperate with our customers and partners at a new level, consolidating our abilities to deliver the full range of our products, services and opportunities.
November 01, 2013 The next decade of training seminars has been completed in ACE Laboratory We start to calculate the conducted training seminars not singly but already by the dozens, as they are held more and more often now. Read more...
October 01, 2013 ACE Laboratory delegation has successfully conducted three events in Tokyo, Japan ACE Lab Technical director and founder, chief developer of Data Extractor and chief developer in RAID Edition project, ACE Laboratory chief executive officer have demonstrated the latest developments in PC-3000 products and shared their vision of the situation in the contemporary data recovery world. We are thankful to our official dealer in Japan - Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd that showed high professionalism and dedication at organizing these events.
It was an honor for us to see such keen interest among our valued customers and specialists who are just looking for the proper data recovery solutions.
Specialized closed seminar for governmental organizations, 18 September 2013
Open "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar, 19 September 2013
Participation in "Digital Forensic" seminar, 20 September 2013
September 02, 2013 "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar in Japan
ACE Laboratory together with our Japanese dealer Kumanan PC Net Co., Ltd. сompany are proud to announce open "New PC-3000 Technologies" seminar which will take place in Tokyo, Japan on the 19th of September, 2013.