November 26, 2014 The second ACE Lab conference is successfully conducted in New York Despite the heavy snowfall around New York many serious data recovery companies, including the biggest companies in the USA and Canada, the data recovery engineers, the data recovery startups and the USA government attended ACE conference in New York on the 21st of November. Read more...
November 20, 2014 ACE Lab conference enjoyed a great success in San Francisco Over 60 attendees, representing the biggest data recovery companies, data recovery labs, IT companies and governmental organizations from the USA, Canada and Mexico, took part in ACE 'New Technology Advances in SSD and HDD Data Recovery' conference in San Francisco, Nov 17. Read more...
October 30, 2014 Registration for NY conference is closing! SF and NY conference program
The registration for New Technology Advances in SSD and HDD data recovery conference in New York on the 21st of November 2014 is closing now! Only five more applications will be accepted. The registration process is so intensive that we have already reached the possible limit of participants for the New York conference.
If you wish to attend the one-day free technology conference conducted by ACE Laboratory in the USA, you still can register for the conference in San Francisco which will be held on the 17th of November. The registration will be available till the 10th of November.
Please take the personal confirmation paper which you get during the registration with you to the conference.
To view the Conference Program please Read More.
October 21, 2014 New version 7.0.0 of the PC-3000 Flash is released
- This software update does not include the active utility set for SSD, which is included into the fully-featured PC-3000 SSD product now
- "Dump Shift" preparation method has been added
- "Dynamic XOR" preparation method has been added
- "Sync block by marker" preparation method has been added
- "Dynamic XORs" have been added as a new type of resources
- "Delete Addings" has been singled out as an additional mode: " Delete Addings for TLC WL chips"
- New resources have been added: ECC types, XOR patterns, page formats
- New analysis mode for Translator SD18 (RAW) has been added
- A new option of "additional number of attempts at success" has been added to the readout mode
- New driver 9.0 for x86/x64 systems has been added
- Timing in the memory chip reading mode has been changed to improve the reading quality
- New automatic mode for "Cut sectors in block" preparation has been added
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Flash.
For all new users we recommend visiting our F.A.Q. in PC-3000 Flash NAND Forum, where you can find a lot of useful information about the PC-3000 Flash functionality.
October 10, 2014 Technology Conference in San Francisco and New York ACE Laboratory company presents one-day New Technology Advances in SSD and HDD data recovery conference which will be held in San Francisco on the 17th of November, 2014 and in New York on the 21st of November, 2014.
It is much more than a conference; it’s the essential technical training event and the source of information for data recovery gurus and starters from companies of all sizes.
Participation is FREE! To know the agenda, see the locations and get registered, please use the link
September 30, 2014 The new PC-3000 SSD software version 1.0 is released As you see how quickly many SSD are appearing, it is high time to start tacking this new data recovery challenge! ACE Laboratory anticipates the needs and provides the PC-3000 SSD – the only solution in the world that works with SSD in the technological mode.
Repairing SSD and recovering data from SSD using the technological mode greatly simplifies and accelerates the restoration process, not to mention the enormously increased efficiency. The PC-3000 SSD product has a rich list of SSD which can be recovered using the most state-of-the-art techniques.
September 29, 2014 The new versions of PC-3000 Ver.5.8.14 and Data Extractor Ver.5.2.8 are available.
The English and Japanese versions of the PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA, PC-3000 Portable, PC-3000 SAS Professional Systems are available.
- Encrypted WD USB drives can be software decrypted now
- New drive families for Western Digital, Samsung and Hitachi-IBM-ARM are supported
- New driver for the PC-3000 Express and the PC-3000 UDMA-E has appeared
- Defect hiding algorithm for Seagate F3 has been improved
- Read/write speed for read and write tests has been increased up to 10%
- Work with ROM in Western Digital HDD has been improved
- 5C module loading as a loader for the newest WD drives has been added
- Non-standard sector size SCSI/SAS drives have a possibility to be plugged in the operating system now
All authorized technical support users can feel free to contact us for getting the latest version of the PC-3000 Software.
September 10, 2014 Innovations in the PC-3000 Flash. Testing of a new Power Control Adapter for NAND-Flash microchips is finalized The research and development on reading data from the damaged NAND-Flash microchips take a great deal of time in ACE Lab company. The experiments have proved the fact of the positive influence of supply voltage on the quality of reading some up-to-date “problematic” microchips like MLC and TLC, as many bit errors are appearing during the memory chip reading process. There is no way to get rid of these errors and it is impossible to use the passive and statistic methods to improve the quality of reading.
As a result of our research, we have developed a specialized Power Control Adapter. Its concept and capabilities encompass the readiness to solve not only many today tasks but also meet the future challenges.
September 01, 2014 New BGA-152 and Circuit Board (adapter for unsoldering rare microchips and monoliths) adapters have been added to the PC-3000 Flash Now the delivery set of the PC-3000 Flash has been changed. The new adapters – BGA-152 and Circuit Board have been added in addition to the already existing LGA/TLGA-52 adapter. BGA-152 adapter is used for connecting microchips in BGA-152/132 cases. Circuit Board adapter is intended for unsoldering the rare microchips and monoliths. The total cost of the PC-3000 Flash remains at the same level despite of adding the new adapters.
Other new powerful adapters are in development now and the news about them will be announced additionally.
August 12, 2014 New fast and efficient way to work with Encrypted Western Digital HDD Currently, the work with the encrypted Western Digital drives has become faster and more convenient. Previously, engineers could spend many days to recover data from the encrypted WD HDD, but now the issue with the encrypted drive can be solved within a moment.
The PC-3000 WD Marvell utility has a new mode to handle the Fully Encrypted Western Digital USB HDD. This mode provides “on-the-fly” software decryption which allows to work with encrypted WD drives in the Data Extractor without transferring data on a healthy drive.
August 04, 2014 PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is divided into two products - PC-3000 Flash and PC-3000 SSD The PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition is divided into two products – the PC-3000 Flash and the PC-3000 SSD. Each product is intended for one direction: the PC-3000 Flash for recovering data from Flash drives and the PC-3000 SSD for recovering data from SSD.
Such division makes the development of both products much more efficient and you will have more data recovery opportunities both for Flash drives and SSD.
July 28, 2014 Now it is more convenient to recover data for your customers Since now it will be more convenient for your customers to get their data back while you will save time and avoid numerous explanations to understand what files your customer needs to recover first and foremost. It is especially important when the customer's hard disk drive will be bricked soon and you urgently need to know which data the customer needs most of all. With DE Viewer application your customer can set up the priorities for the critical files and folders to be recovered and make some comments for you.
DE Viewer is a free application which is available for all Data Extractor users and their customers.
July 22, 2014 PC-3000 SAS V. 5.7.5 and Data Extractor V. 5.1.15 released
PC-3000 SAS kernel
- Added shortcuts for quick start without channel selection
- Bug fix in the data reading mode for SATA HDD
- Fixed the progress "overflow" error
- Redesigned selection of the drives connected to external controllers, 'Refresh' command in the menu now updates the configuration of Windows devices while configuration updated in the Device Manager refreshes the list of drives available for selection
- Redesigned functionality of the status indicators, added support for the activity of SPTI drives
July 07, 2014 The new version of PC-3000 Ver.5.7.12 and Data Extractor Ver.5.1.12 are available. Main changes:
- The operating speed of all HDDs using PIO for getting access to SA is increased in 3-5 times (for the PC-3000 Express and the PC-3000 UDMA-E controllers)
- The PC-3000 Portable II system has the updated internal firmware which allows to increase the data reading speed. UDMA66 mode is added for the PC-3000 Portable II (earlier only UDMA33 was supported)
- The new supported families are added for WD Marvell drives. The possibility of working with the 2nd and 3rd copies of Service Area (earlier only copy0 and copy1 were supported) is added
- Improved password removing algorithm for Hitachi Arm drives for the families with a non-standard Techno Key
- Changed Boot Code initialization procedure that allows to transform HDD into Boot Code mode without shorting controller pinouts
- Doubled speed of saving files from "Explorer" mode (by eliminating the saved file cache management and implementing the asynchronous writing into copy)
- Added "Status" bar that shows the details about the current process (for example: a number of files to copy, the total amount of copied data, the average and instantaneous copy speed, time spent and projected to the end of the process etc.)
- Improved operation with VMFS, XFS, EXT2(3,4), FAT, NTFS file systems
June 10, 2014 Increasing data recovery erudition
PC-3000 are so deep, highly sophisticated tools that provide many-sided efficient ways to recover data. And it is important to be able to use all the features which PC-3000 has, not just several methods which once worked fine. Here together with our PC-3000 guru you can learn those techniques which other users do not use or even do not know. The higher data recovery erudition you have the more chances to recover data when you have a difficult case and your competitors could not recover it.