The new PC-3000 Flash software Ver. 7.2.5. is available!
The following English software update is released:
- PC-3000 Flash software Ver. 7.2.5.
Detailed list of enhancements:
- Special analysis algorithm has been added:
- for PS8035, SM2685, SM2703 controllers with MLC memory: fully automated image assembling and update blocks arrangement
- for PS8210 controllers with MLC memory: fully automated image assembling for single/dual-channel modes and update blocks arrangement
- for AlcorMicro SD Type 1 (for monolith cases based on AU controller)
- Full screen mode for Bit Map (Bad Byte cutting mode) has been added.
- The new data preparation method has been added: "Swap half-bytes". This method can be used when the user needs to add ECC support that’s not included in the software (only if they differ by a sequence of half-bytes).
- The preparation method "XOR by plane" has been added.
The method allows to apply a personal XOR from the Resources Base for each plane.
- The ability to select only the blocks with versions has been implemented in the editing mode of the "Synchronization Table".
- The parameters of the "Block synchronization by marker" preparation method are now saved for each result and filled in the dialog box automatically after the second launch.
- The preparation method "Remap page in block" to work with MLCx3 microships has been added.
- The specialized tool "Parallel source browsing" has been added. It’s run on the Transformation Graph line and designed to synchronously view the dumps of the selected members.
- A lot of new resources have been added to the core: NAND memory chips, XOR, ECC formats, page formats, reading rules, read retries, etc.
New resources in PC-3000 Flash 7.2.5:
|Memory Chips, reading rules:
ECC descriptions for NAND chips:
All authorized technical support users will get the latest software versions.
Please note that since modern memory microchips require the dynamic change of power supply to correct errors, some of new features will work only in the latest version of PC-3000 Flash Reader (v. 4.0).
Don’t be left behind! By upgrading your previous generation PC-3000 Flash Reader to the newest one, you’ll get:
- Better quality of chip reading with built-in power control adapter
- One month of free Technical Support
- New PC-3000 software update (7.2.5.) free of charge
- Opportunity to use our revolutionary Spider Board Adapter