ACE Lab Training Classes enjoy Worldwide Success
We can proudly say that the ACE Lab training classes are attracting more and more engineers and our geography is getting broader. The PC-3000 owners from over 50 countries have already visited the ACE Lab training.
The training sessions are held in Europe practically every month and now they are conducted in the USA on the regular basis as well.
On May 2-5, 2016, one more NAND/Monolith Recovery training took place in the USA.The May training session repeated the previous success and again attracted a lot of data recovery professionals from the USA and Canada, including the representatives of government agencies.
The training has fully met and even exceeded the attendees' expectations.
Everyone was impressed with the opportunity to bring their own Flash cases to the training and to do real-life recovery under the guidance of the tutor. The practical tasks have been very helpful for getting advanced skills in monolith recovery and soldering.
All our training sessions are conducted by the highly qualified and ACE Lab certified tutors who have years of teaching experience.
The ACE Lab training is visited by:
- data recovery companies
- government agencies
- forensic experts
- everyone who wants to recover data professionally
ACE Lab provides training for all types of storage devices:
- Flash drives
Which level of training is offered:
- Basic/Intermediate level
- Advanced level
Why is the ACE Lab training unique and the most profound?
- In-depth theory creates a solid foundation for your further work
- A vast range of practical tasks
- The training is based on real-life cases
- A great chance to become familiar with the most advanced technologies
- You will be among the first to master the newest PC-3000 features
- Great advantages of being certified by ACE Lab