New revision of the PC-3000 Portable, ver. 3.2
Since the beginning of 2023 the delivery kits of all the PC-3000 Portable III Systems include a new hardware controller, version 3.2.
ACE Lab developers have made a number of changes in the circuitry, which increased the stability and performance of the PC-3000 Portable.
All changes and improvements have been made based on the feedbacks by our customers over the past 3 years.
The specification has been enhanced and the main board of the PC-3000 Portable tool has been redesigned.
- Modified port power supply system:
- Increased capacity of the balance capacitors. It helps to solve the problem with Seagate ST4000DM004/ST2000DM005 with F/W 0001, when there was no ATA register output
- Increased operating current on +5V channel of a Port 0 to work with a modern M.2 NVME SSD - 3.0A (protection on 3.3A)
- Increased static voltage protection for all ports (IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4) +-15KV)
- Modified microprogram loading circuit. Previously in rare cases in order to start it, you needed to reconnect the power)
- Other changes increasing the stability of the tool