|Prague | March 23, 2018|
The only event designed to keep data recovery engineers, digital forensics experts and academia members at the forefront of a fast evolving landscape of data recovery.
There’s plenty to get:
- The newest advances and trends in data recovery
- Practical guidelines on how to solve the most burning and complicated issues
- Opportunity to ask technical questions directly to ACE Lab developers and engineers
- FREE admission!
- Networking with peers
- Discount vouchers on PC-3000 products for all attendees
- …and much more!
|09:30 – 10:00||Attendee Registration|
|First part – Data Recovery from HDD|
|10:00 – 10:30||Data Recovery from present-day Seagate HDDs. Service Area issues. Media Cache|
|10:30 – 11:00||Data Recovery from the latest Western Digital HDDs with writing issue|
|11:00 – 11:30||The efficient use of the new modes of PC-3000 Systems|
|11:30 – 12:00||Coffee break|
|Second part – Data Recovery from RAID|
|12:00 – 12:45||A new advanced method for determining complex RAID configurations|
|12:45 – 13:30||Practical guidelines on how to use the new method|
|13:30 – 14:30||Lunch break|
|Third part – Data Recovery from SSD/Flash|
|14:30 – 15:00||Data recovery from recent SSDs based on Marvell and SM2258 controllers|
|15:00 – 15:45||Translators functioning principles of today’s controllers through the example of PHISON and SILICON MOTION implementation|
|15:45 – 16:00||XOR structure. The extraction of new XOR pattern from user data|
|16:00||End of the conference|
By attending this part, you will learn:
- A method for recovering system files from Service Area of damaged Seagate F3 HDD. Subtraction, data analysis, and recovery. The evolvement of Hybrid drives line.
- A new technique for data recovery from damaged Western Digital HDDs that doesn’t require recording in Service Area. Earlier it was necessary to overwrite the SA modules and in case of recording channel’s damages, this method would be inapplicable without replacement of Head Stack Assembly.
- New automatic mode of expert evaluation of HDD status and recommendations on further work with it.
- New PC-3000 Express/SAS & Data Extractor multi-controller mode that allows combining diagnostic ports of different controllers in one task. This mode is of current interest for data recovery from RAID arrays consisting of HDDs with various interfaces. This also allows you to connect more HDDs to recover from RAID arrays.
With the new mode of Data Extractor RAID Edition, the determination of the RAID parameters is even easier! What is special about it?
We will demonstrate the examples on how to make full use of the latest capabilities of DE RAID Edition to define the RAID configuration.
During this part, you will get an in-depth look at:
Date: March 23, 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Place: Konferenční centrum City, Na Strži 65/1702, 140 00 Praha 4
Underground station: Pankrác, "Red" line - "C"
The nearest hotels:
The conference will be followed by the extra session of free RAID Data Recovery Advanced Training within the Smartest RAID Package. All you need to attend this free training is to buy Data Extractor RAID Edition till March 15, 2018 according to the Special offer.
Find out more about the Smartest RAID Package and the terms of the Special offer here.
Take a look at our previous conferences and meetups:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com