June 02, 2011 May training seminars have been held in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. ACE Laboratory has conducted May knowledge-sharing training in our front office in Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
The feedback from our attendees suggests that the training helped them to better understand some of the fundamental data recovery knowledge and apply these knowledge in practical tasks, together with an opportunity to get first hand experience from founders of PC-3000 technology and share experiences with the colleagues in the data recovery industry.
The next knowledge-sharing training seminars “Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology” and “PC-3000 Technology for Data Recovery from HDD” will be held on the 22-24th of June and 29th of June - 1st July, correspondingly. Just very few seats are left, so if you would like to be involved, please contact email@example.com.
May 05, 2011 The opening sessions of Knowledge-sharing events have successfully completed. Read more...
April 25, 2011 North American customers can get PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition directly from ACE Laboratory. From this time onward the customers from the USA and Canada can get PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition without extra charges directly from the manufacturer.
Convenient conditions of getting these top quality turnkey NAND data recovery systems will facilitate developing flash memory data recovery for many companies who plan to advance themselves in the North America.
March 15, 2011 ACE Laboratory opens access to our know-how! As most data recovery experts know, ACE company is the founder of professional data recovery tool technology and has been unanimously recognized as the world leader during 20 years. During all these years we have been conducted research and development works day-by-day plunging into such complicated technologies as Hard Disk Drive, Flash based drives, other storage devices and data recovery from them. Read more...
January 19, 2011 New version 4.6.7 of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA is released! All users of Technical Support can download it from the personal update server.
New software of our products have a lot of truly useful and innovative features to enable your data recovery equipment make the most for your business.
- Automatic translator recovery for Seagates F3 with Post-Process issue has been developed! All data recovery professionals were keen to get this feature and it has become available for you!
- Now it is possible to read Seagate F3 Arch. drives over active utility that allows to read data from drives with shifts within their translator. To do it, you should create a Data Extractor task with "Build virtual translator" option.
- In Western Digital Marvell you can load drive from a loader to Normal Mode.
- Method that helps to load up modules table from FIT2 module has been added to Samsung utility.
- Data Extractor stability has been increased, task procession has been improved.
- Many new Hard Disk Drive families have been added.
January 13, 2011 New software update for PC-3000 for SCSI Ver.4.2 and Data Extractor SCSI Ver.3.5 is available! It has many new useful features and improvements for recovering data from SCSI/SAS drives:
- Cheetah 15K.7, Barracuda ES.2, Constellation, Constellation ES drive families have been added
- Methods for new families autodetection have been updated
- S.M.A.R.T. reset is now availalbe for SAS drives
- HFS+: data disassembler at Catalog-file analysis have been improved
- Translator recovery text field LBA is available for input. Now it is possible to set the value manually.
July 15, 2010 The new version 4.5.4 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA The power and flexibility of industry-leading solution is even more expanded as new useful features are introduced:
- View of defect tables: Relo-List and T-List has been added.
- "Plugin" to work with Module 47 Preamplifier DAC tables has been introduced. It helps to set better reading.
- We have added ROM selection mode for Marvell WD HDD (non ROYL).
- New utility for WD HDD with USB interface has been added - "WD Marvell USB".
- We have introduced a password removal mode via Terminal.
- Function that changes model name has been added.
- New method of password removal and LED: CC unlock has been introduced.
May 28, 2010 The beta version 4.5.1. of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor A lot of new features are introduced in it. LED: CC unblocking and password removal dialogue mode has been modified for Seagate F3. We have added "head map changing in RAM" and ROM selection mode for non-ROYL HDD in WD Marvell utility . Also new version has the utility for USB WD Marvell hard disk drives.
This version will be available after all beta-testing works are completed.
April 13, 2010 The new version 4.41 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA has been released Here you can see the list of new features...
All users of Technical Support can already download it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
November 11, 2009 The new version 4.39.5 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA 4.14 New versions of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA are available now!
- PC-3000 UDMA Ver.4.39.5
- Data Extractor UDMA Ver.4.14
All users who installed the previous version can simply install Update!
We are happy to receive your comments and questions on email@example.com
September 30, 2009 The new version 4.38 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA New version is available now!
- New mode to Seagate Hard Disk Drives has been added
- Data Extractor has been improved
- Profile managing utility system has been changed
- and much other
Please send all your questions on this version to our Technical Support department:
August 25, 2009 The new version of PC-3000 for Windows 4.3x with Data Extractor UDMA 4.10.x PC-3000 for Windows UDMA:
We have added new Hard Disk Drives of all manufacturers into the support
The possibility to correct head map in RAM (for WD) is introduced
We have improved the interaction of PC-3000 with Data Extractor, so now you may get access to data if you do not restore HDD totally (Maxtor, Seagate).
July 01, 2009 The new beta version 4.3x of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA The beta version 4.3.x of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA is being tested now. It will be available for all users of Technical Support within July 2009. Read more...
April 03, 2009 The new version 4.24 of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA and Data Extractor UDMA All Technical support users can download new version from their update boxes right now.
New WD Marvell, Toshiba and Hitachi IBM families were added. Now if the drive can show its ID, PC-3000 can select correct utility by itself. We added the support of newest families of Hard Disk Drives.
December 11, 2008 The new version 4.13 of PC-3000 for Windows (UDMA) We released the new version of PC-3000 UDMA and Data Extractor UDMA!
All users of Technical Support can download this update right now!