November 13, 2015 PC-3000 Forum is moved to a NEW web engine The PC-3000 Forum has become faster, more structured, and more functional. We have merged the main forum (http://acelaboratory.ru/forum/) and the forum for Flash drives (http://acelaboratory.ru/pc3000flash/) into one large PC-3000 Forum.
The old topics from the previous forums have been moved into the “Archive" SubForums. It means that you will be able to read the old posts and topics without adding updates or commenting them.
November 01, 2015 Last Chance to get the Newest Tools at Special Prices Are you still using the old PC-3000 UDMA, PC-3000 PCI or PC-3000 SCSI?
Although these products used to be very efficient and best-in-class data recovery tools, nowadays you are unlikely to stay competitive in the IT business if you are using the 9- or even 12-year-old technologies.
Moreover, starting from the 1st of January 2016, all regular software updates will be no longer available for the old “green” PC-3000 UDMA, PC-3000 PCI, and PC-3000 SCSI.
October 12, 2015 Spotlight on the "Monolith. Top-level Technology for Top-level Tasks." conference Before attending the conference in NY on the 18th of September 2015, our guests could not even imagine that monolith recovery can be much easier and much more affordable!
See Video about the Monolith Recovery Conference
See Video about how the new Monolith Recovery Technology works
Read the ARTICLE - “How to recover data from a monolith (microSD card)” with a full step-by-step description, pictures, screenshots and a list of necessary tools. It shows how to prepare and solder a microSD card for further data recovery.
September 30, 2015 Resounding success of the ACE Lab conference and the first training classes in the USA! Great news for all our North and South American customers!
At the previous ACE Lab conferences in San Francisco and New York in 2014 we announced about our intention to launch the training classes in the USA, and now the plans come true. ACE Lab has started to conduct the professional data recovery training in the USA!
Being the official opening of the series of training for the PC-3000 users in the USA, the Monolith. Top-level Technology for Top-level Tasks conference (September 18, 2015, NY) has deeply amazed all the attendees, as it provided high-level complex details about the new technology of recovering data from monolithic flash devices.
August 17, 2015 Monolith Data Recovery is possible now! ACE Lab Conference in USA Recovering data from monolithic flash devices used to be a headache for you? Or you still think it is absolutely impossible?
Now ACE Lab company provides you with much more efficient, universal, affordable solution to recover data from monolithic flash devices!
Everyone who is interested to recover data from monolithic flash devices will be able to prepare them for reading with the help of the new ACE Lab equipment. Now you can avoid all difficulties when working with monolithic flash devices and successfully recover data.
August 17, 2015 ACE Lab conducts the first NAND/Monolith Recovery training in USA Monolith. Top-level Technology for Top-level Tasks. conference in New York opens the ACE Lab training sessions in the USA which we start to conduct for our North-South American customers.
The first 4-Day training sessions on NAND / Monolith Recovery technologies will be exclusive and outstanding events because nobody else can offer such NAND training program which includes the new universal technology of recovering data from monolithic flash devices.
July 29, 2015 New PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.2 is released Not much time has passed since PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.1 became available, and the ACE Lab Team is ready with one more new release.
In the latest version, the PC-3000 Flash users will get the new TOOLS, which automate the routine operations helping to save your time.
July 17, 2015 Free Blog, Free Forums & Other Ways to Master the PC-3000
ACE Laboratory provides not only the most efficient tools, but also the most professional package of services to help you make your first steps in data recovery and to master the data recovery art.
When learning to master the PC-3000 tools, you can use many ways:
- Studying our detailed know-how manuals
- Using our professional technical support service
- Visiting our in-depth training in Prague (the Czech Republic) and Rostov-on-Don (Russia) or booking the training in your office
- Watching our videos on the YouTube channel PC3000datarecovery
- NEW! Using our forums which now have FREE access
- NEW! Using the free PC-3000 Support Blog
July 01, 2015 6 months left before the end of Upgrade Program Thousands of the latest generation PC-3000 boards are already in use by the data recovery engineers worldwide, and they are unanimous that these newest products have significantly helped them to increase their success rate in data recovery. Read more...
May 25, 2015 New detailed manual for PC-3000 Flash is available. ACE Lab engineers have completed the latest edition of the PC-3000 Flash manual. Now the full description of the PC-3000 Flash functionality is available on more than 100 pages, including all modes existing in the PC-3000 Flash software.
This documentation has a lot of useful information and will help you to increase your awareness of the PC-3000 Flash capabilities!
May 20, 2015 Easy to visit – much to gain! The first series of training classes has been held in Prague.
Since the ACE Lab Prague training centre was opened at the end of April, ACE Lab has already conducted three data recovery training seminars there.
Within less than a month, they have been attended by the guests from eight countries!
April 30, 2015 ACE Lab data recovery training is now available in Europe Those data recovery specialists who never stop in their pursuit of progress and find time and determination to come to the professional data recovery training, have already seen for themselves that ACE Lab training can substitute for hundreds of hours of self-learning.
Now we are happy to offer you an even better opportunity!A new ACE Lab training centre has been opened in the heart of Europe!
You can visit the ACE Lab data recovery training in our new fully-equipped and convenient training centre in Prague, the Czech Republic, based at the ACE Lab Prague premises.
April 27, 2015 The release of the new PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.1 The new software update for the PC-3000 Flash is available now.
- Explore the new opportunity to expand your PC-3000 Flash Reader functionality!
It has become possible to make a firmware update of the PC-3000 Flash Reader. Detailed manual is available in your Personal Update Box.
- The new preparation method "Join by Dumps for N sources"
- In the "Page Designer" mode, you can select ranges of the same length by double click
- The support of the pages larger than 128Kb
- New types of ReadRetry options
- New types of ECC
- New types of XOR (SM325x, SM326x, SM268x, IS9xx, SSS669x, AU69xx, Sandisk, Kingston SD and others)
- New translator algorithm for SSS5523 controller
- New translator algorithm for some SanDisk controllers
- New translator algorithm for Innostor (IS902, IS903, IS916) controllers
- Updated dynamic XOR patterns for Phison controllers
- New weekly-updated automatic database with new XOR, ECC, and other resources
All authorized technical support users will be able to get the latest software version for their PC-3000 Flash.
Please contact us to find out how to become an authorized technical support user.
- Explore the new opportunity to expand your PC-3000 Flash Reader functionality!
March 31, 2015 New PC-3000 software updates are available now The following English and Japanese PC-3000 software updates are available now:
PC-3000 Express/PC-3000 UDMA/PC-3000 Portable Ver.5.9.21PC-3000 SAS Ver.5.9.21PC-3000 SSD Ver.2.0.1Data Extractor Ver.5.2.26Data Extractor RAID Edition Ver.5.2.26
- Defect list editor for P List, TA List, Servo Flaws List has been added
- Utility actions for DataExtractor:
- RAM head map correction (it has become possible to set MaxHead, active physical and logical head maps)
- loader usage (Update Microcode) (it has become possible to upload Diag and Tech overlays in RAM)
- The capability of scanning the list of the last 32 RW commands to diagnose the errors of system file reading
- Reading modules table and system file list via terminal for HDDs without readiness state
- Added support for Self-Encrypting Drives with automatic data decryption
- It has become possible to recover P-List from PST logs
- Added SA regions editing in RAM - Support Malibu, Makalu 2.5 families
March 25, 2015 Still spending a lot of time to recover Western Digital Self-Encrypting Drives? The unique method firstly and solely developed by ACE Lab makes one more breakthrough in recovering data from the encrypted WD!
Now you can recover data from Self-Encrypting Drives which are encrypted not by the USB bridge but via the Main Drive Processor.
Our newest proprietary method implemented in WD Marvell utility empowers you to forget about any donors when recovering data from all kinds of encrypted WD drives.