The new version 4.5.4 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA
- We have updated the method of converting logical defects LBA into physical P-List (in order to increase the conversion speed and assignment safety).
- We have corrected the error of assigning sector defects after logical scanning.
- View of defect tables: Relo-List and T-List have been added.
- We have added checking of module version into ROM building on SA data.
- Some errors at work on HDD with capacity > 1 Tb have been corrected (performance graph).
- "Plugin" to work with Module 47 Preamplifier DAC tables has been introduced. It helps to set better reading.
- SA physical reading methods have been improved. Now there is no error when tracks reading mode detects incorrect SA capacity.
- "Changing head map in RAM" mode has been added for WD Marvell (non ROYL).
- New utility for WD HDD with USB interface has been added - "WD Marvell USB".
- We have added ROM selection mode for Marvell WD HDD (non ROYL).
- The utility modes have now " immediate " reaction to task interruption button.
- Memory reading-writing has been added into mode that views service information objects.
- HDD password clearance for 7200.12 Seagate families is now available.
- Function that changes model name has been added. ATTENTION! This feature functions only on these HDDs in which F/W supports regeneration of model name through "Saved Mode Pages". For those F/W where there is no such support, our new feature functions but model name in ID won't be changed.
- Password removal and LED: CC unlock window has been changed. New methods with spindle motor contacts isolation have been added.
- We have conducted the works to solve the problem of error head map building in Data Extractor on Samsung drives if some zones are sequentially translated on one head.
- S.M.A.R.T. clearance mode has been improved.
- 25GAL, 31GAL families are supported now.
- We have corrected the error of defects assignment in G-List.
- When you read data through Terminal and reading errors appears, read data will be always saved now.
- We have made some optional changes of utility face (see laying "view" of dialogue settings).
- Paste from Clipboard command is added.
- We have added a possibility to verify standardly connected disks into computer.
- We have added a mode to build map out from verification results.
- Data Extractor has now the alternative mechanism of head map building for HDD if some zones are sequentially translated on one head (for example Samsung HDDs).
- We have corrected the error when results of raw recovery were saved.
- Sectors block reading algorithm reaction on reading error has been improved. Now if an error occurs, it reads single sector in PIO mode.
- FAT16 Translator - we have corrected the error that appeared when you added incorrect shift points at FAT table analysis.
- Translator mode - LBA field is unlocked in shift points search (you can set the value manually).
- Now folders with forbidden symbol '/' in the name are saved. It is important for HFS+.
- For HFS+ we have added indexes to increase the speed of result processing.
- For HFS+ now "Scan partition" context menu is always available.
- For FAT32 we have corrected the error when files of size more than 2 Gb couldn't appear in explorer at some circumstances.
- We have solved the issue when the last symbol in file or catalogue name is dot '.' (it is important for HFS+).
- Multipass copy mode supports scripts now.
- Now multipass copy can attach the alternative map to the certain parameters.
- Multipass copy has the added possibility to change action order.
- Pattern used at filling is saved now not in task but globally.
- We have corrected the error at copying in several passes, map chains were read not taking into account the sorting.
- We have corrected the error at copying in several passes for selected chains , earlier inaccurate length of chain was used.
- We have corrected several errors at working on HDD with capacity > 1 Tb (performance graph).
Client and database server
- Search mode has been modernized.
- We have done several optional modifications of utility face (see "View" tab in setting dialog).
- "Clipboard" paste command has been added into Terminal.