October 14, 2011 PC-3000 Developers to conduct highly specialised «MR-head shift technology» Technical Seminars across the USA «MR-head shift technology» seminar will explore unique alternative techniques how to smartly recover data without physical replacement of damaged HSA and how to make damaged drive «think» in another way. Read more...
October 10, 2011 ACE Lab expresses our gratitude to all participants of September training seminars «Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology» held on September, 21-23
«PC-3000 Technology for Data Recovery from HDD» held on September, 26-28
If you wish to join us and increase your professionalism, you are welcome to reserve seats for the last training in 2011 at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 09, 2011 New version of PC-3000 for SCSI & Data Extractor SCSI is available! Essential software improvements and modifications have been done in this update:
- Access to SCSI through SPTI interface has been added
- Hitachi GST HDD utility has been added
- Now you can start Seagate utility using module tables and CP by default, and also resources from profile or database
- Fujitsu utility has changes with CP's and modules methods of reading and writing
- Utility interface has been improved
- SCSI HDD with capacity more than 2 TB are now supported
August 16, 2011 HDD Reference system inside PC-3000 UDMA and PC-3000 Portable has been updated. HDD Reference system is designed to help to identify Hard Disk Drive family and model. You can easily detect the purpose of logic boards units there, since our system has photos with descriptions. HDD Reference has all the drives PC-3000 software supports. All PC-3000 users can download the latest version from our update server!
For it, please check PCB_Info folder for HDD Reference installation setup files.
August 04, 2011 New versions of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA (Ver.4.7.9) and Data Extractor UDMA (Ver.4.5.) More than half year of committed work on modernizing PC-3000 and Data Extractor software has been completed. The result is the release of new versions of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA (Ver.4.7.9) and Data Extractor UDMA (Ver.4.5.) - most powerful products with very useful enhancements and new complex methods. Now PC-3000 UDMA system supports Hard Disk Drives with higher capacity, many new HDD families and new file systems are added into support, great number of new features is introduced Read more...
July 27, 2011 Congratulation for our attenders
We congratulate all attendees who have completed the training courses held during July and become certified by ACE Lab.
Taking into account the needs of each certain group, we tried to focus on practical tasks after thorough studies of theory justification. Very interesting case studies enabled the attendees to apply alternative ways of solving data recovery cases. We tried to broaden attendees' knowledge about efficient data recovery techniques and methods. Thankful feedback and testimonials prove that such training seminars have been really necessary and beneficial for our attendees.
All users who are interested in increasing their expertise, and therefore success rate, are welcome to get more details on our new training seminars web-page and contact email@example.com
* - summer season of training seminars has completed, so the next available ACE Lab training seminars are scheduled for September.
July 06, 2011 June sessions of Knowledge-sharing seminars have been conducted by ACE Lab. Training seminars
«Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology»
«PC-3000 Technology for Data Recovery from HDD»
have been successfully completed in Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
Our attendees express their gratitude to get the training directly from the very founders and developers of PC-3000 technology and products, which has been the experience of a lifetime for them. It was delightful to hear so many positive feedbacks and realize that studying at ACE Lab trainings was worthwhile and very informative for all customers who had the courage to invest into their self-perfection and trip to another country.
Along with getting knowledge, our attendees got acquainted with Russian culture and traditions, which made a good relax after diligent study.
The next knowledge-sharing seminars are scheduled to July and September. If you wish to get training, hurry up to reserve your attendance seat at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 29, 2011 New unique method of working with damaged WD Caviar HDD Green, Blue and Black
ACE Lab company has developed a new unique method of working with damaged WD Caviar HDD Green, Blue and Black with capacity from 500 Gb up to 2 Tb.
This is how damage looks like:
WD HDD spins up spindle motor, tries to unpark its head stack and read service information, but it stops spindle motor and displays ready state. New solution method enables to initialize HDD into work, reach its service area modules, check them and recover those modules which are damaged. After it, your HDD gives access to data.
This feature will be available for all TS users together with the new version of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor which will be released in the nearest time.
June 02, 2011 May training seminars have been held in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. ACE Laboratory has conducted May knowledge-sharing training in our front office in Rostov-on-Don, Russia.
The feedback from our attendees suggests that the training helped them to better understand some of the fundamental data recovery knowledge and apply these knowledge in practical tasks, together with an opportunity to get first hand experience from founders of PC-3000 technology and share experiences with the colleagues in the data recovery industry.
The next knowledge-sharing training seminars “Most efficient NAND Recovery Technology” and “PC-3000 Technology for Data Recovery from HDD” will be held on the 22-24th of June and 29th of June - 1st July, correspondingly. Just very few seats are left, so if you would like to be involved, please contact email@example.com.
May 05, 2011 The opening sessions of Knowledge-sharing events have successfully completed. Read more...
April 25, 2011 North American customers can get PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition directly from ACE Laboratory. From this time onward the customers from the USA and Canada can get PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition without extra charges directly from the manufacturer.
Convenient conditions of getting these top quality turnkey NAND data recovery systems will facilitate developing flash memory data recovery for many companies who plan to advance themselves in the North America.
March 15, 2011 ACE Laboratory opens access to our know-how! As most data recovery experts know, ACE company is the founder of professional data recovery tool technology and has been unanimously recognized as the world leader during 20 years. During all these years we have been conducted research and development works day-by-day plunging into such complicated technologies as Hard Disk Drive, Flash based drives, other storage devices and data recovery from them. Read more...
January 19, 2011 New version 4.6.7 of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA is released! All users of Technical Support can download it from the personal update server.
New software of our products have a lot of truly useful and innovative features to enable your data recovery equipment make the most for your business.
- Automatic translator recovery for Seagates F3 with Post-Process issue has been developed! All data recovery professionals were keen to get this feature and it has become available for you!
- Now it is possible to read Seagate F3 Arch. drives over active utility that allows to read data from drives with shifts within their translator. To do it, you should create a Data Extractor task with "Build virtual translator" option.
- In Western Digital Marvell you can load drive from a loader to Normal Mode.
- Method that helps to load up modules table from FIT2 module has been added to Samsung utility.
- Data Extractor stability has been increased, task procession has been improved.
- Many new Hard Disk Drive families have been added.
January 13, 2011 New software update for PC-3000 for SCSI Ver.4.2 and Data Extractor SCSI Ver.3.5 is available! It has many new useful features and improvements for recovering data from SCSI/SAS drives:
- Cheetah 15K.7, Barracuda ES.2, Constellation, Constellation ES drive families have been added
- Methods for new families autodetection have been updated
- S.M.A.R.T. reset is now availalbe for SAS drives
- HFS+: data disassembler at Catalog-file analysis have been improved
- Translator recovery text field LBA is available for input. Now it is possible to set the value manually.
July 15, 2010 The new version 4.5.4 of PC-3000 for Windows with Data Extractor UDMA The power and flexibility of industry-leading solution is even more expanded as new useful features are introduced:
- View of defect tables: Relo-List and T-List has been added.
- "Plugin" to work with Module 47 Preamplifier DAC tables has been introduced. It helps to set better reading.
- We have added ROM selection mode for Marvell WD HDD (non ROYL).
- New utility for WD HDD with USB interface has been added - "WD Marvell USB".
- We have introduced a password removal mode via Terminal.
- Function that changes model name has been added.
- New method of password removal and LED: CC unlock has been introduced.